Saturday, February 11, 2012

20 Dozen

I've decided that 2012 is the year I make it happen. 
I've made the goal to go on an out of town adventure and try something new every month this year. So far I'm going strong.
 January 2012 I went to Vegas for New Years. 
The weekend in Vegas with Caitlin was mostly shopping, eating out, dancing with Miss Nevada (Caitlin's good friend Alana), and Downton Abbey season 1 watching in entirety, so perfect. 
My something new for January was volunteering at the
Sundance Film Festival in Park City.
I applied to do Sundance after hearing BFF Monica did (she ended not being able to do it). I worked in the MARC theater for four 8 hour shifts between Jan 19-29. It was a really good experience. I met a ton of new people, got some free swag, chatted with a few celebs and saw some really good movies. I nearly died several times driving in the snow through the canyon but it was worth it.
This was a documentary that screened at my theater.

This happens to be the only photo of me at work that I can find. If any more surface, I'll share. 
If I'm still in Utah next year (cross your fingers I escape) I am definitely doing it again, right after I purchase snow tires. 

No plans for February yet and we're about half way through, open to suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. San Fransico! Come within the next two weeks and I can go with you. After that, I'm back to work.

    ReplyDelete