Sunday, October 9, 2011

more nail adventures.

These next few were all on my own venture, under the inspiration of miss caitlin.
K so I need a better phone cause these pictures are fuzzy. But this is newspaper nails. I painted them nude, then dipped them in rubbing alcohol and then rolled each nail on newspaper. So those fuzzy lines are acuually words. It was pretty awesome.

Then I did this. The french tip is sponged on (once again poor quality camera) with an eye shadow applicator. I decided it only really looks good with a gradual color change like pink to red. So..

I changed to just plain teal. Which I enjoy thoroughly. Fun colors really snazz up a one coat nail job. 

And these are my toes. I stripped them, gray, magenta and darker magenta with sparkles using tape to get straight lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment