Saturday, October 22, 2011

If i had a faster phone:

Lately I've been on this kick where I have really been trying to win prizes on the radio. This one station has a grand prize drawing for all prize winners for $75,000.00. I brought this up to bff Caitlin and, while sipping starbucks, we discussed how we would spend that money.
First I would put $50,000.00 in savings. At least I hope I would be that sensible, ok maybe at least half in savings...
Then credit card paid off, which is mere chump change. And finally one giant shopping vaca to NYC. Caitlin is big into handbags so we discussed specifics with her choices. But as you all know, my thing is shoes. Here's my if-i-had-a-shload-of-money-to-spend-on-shoes-wish-list:
Ballet Flat by Chanel
A Strappy Jimmy Choo

Classic Black Pump and Red Sole
 by Christian Louboutin

Daintiness by Kate Spade

The Always Sparkly Manolo Blahnik

Something funky by Miu Miu

A Chunky Heel from Prada

No one does a riding boot like Ralph Lauren

The Valentino Bow

Something over the top by Alexander McQueen
And that's just the beginning. Please also use this wishlist as a guide for Christmas presents.



1 comment: