Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shoecide.

As per usual, I was Monica's date (as she is most always mine) to a wedding tonight. We got all dressed up, ferociously stylish of course. We stopped by Target on the way to pick up a giftcard. 
I worked at this particular Target for several years in college, and as I was standing at the register and a former co worker came up to talk to me. 
Richard is a 50 something seminary teacher. He started commenting on my shoes, asking if I like the way boys heads turn when they see them. I played along saying, of course that's the point. And then Richard grabbed me by the shoulders and in very serious tones said,
"you don't want to know what you're making boys think with those shoes, don't walk around alone tonight, I'm serious."
{my dirty thoughts shoes}

No comments:

Post a Comment