Friday, March 18, 2011

i love what i do.

so I currently have two jobs. One that pays and one that is indentured serventry. 
I love my job job, the one where I make money. I'm now in charge of people, which is always a plus. I love the big picture of what I do--help disabled people. I'm efficient and well, good at what I do.  But most of all I love who I work with. We know how to have a good time. Here are things we've done this past week (mind you I work at a law firm):

speed walk racing
debated the legitimacy of "balance bracelets"
discussed at length the series finale of Friends
watched Youtube videos made by our boss
googled 140 lb three year olds (yes they exist)
mimicked marching band geeks
clocked out for Starbucks ten minutes after clocking in for the day
brief ballet lessons 
and because its march, started a basketball gambling ring.

I have not laughed as hard as I have laughed sitting in a field of cubicles at this job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment