Monday, March 14, 2011

the Gubs.

Monica and I started an obsession with Criminal Minds, the television show. And with said obsession blossomed a second,
Matthew Gray Gubler. 

He's adorably nerdy, and his character in the show is wicked intelligent. He grew up mormon which adds appeal, I found a quote in a magazine:
"i am proud to be a mormon, i am not proud that i'm a jack mormon."
The night after reading that quote I had a dream that he came to my singles ward in LA (monica and i are planning to move there in the future, more to come on that) and I casually sat by him and made some witty comment, we joked during sacrament and that was the end of the dream. 
Now, I think the show is filmed in LA and there are only two singles wards.....let's just hope he hits a righteous streak when I get down there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment