Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June's Extravaganza

So back to my goal for 2012, I did in fact go out of town
and I tried something new. 
My out of town experience was a bit of  a repeat, I went to Blackfoot, ID
for a cousin's wedding reception
and my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary party. 
It was fun to be around the fam again, here's a picture of all the first cousins in attendance:
We all made a page for one giant scrapbook for the happy couple. On mine I used my favorite picture of me and grandpa Jerry:
the two of us napping in Brussels. 

Now as for my something new, this topic is not for the faint of heart. Monica and I found quite the steal on Groupon for 10 pole fitness classes. It's not stripping, calm yourself. It's really hard. especially since I have twiglets for arms. Most of the time we just learn holds and do pull ups, but every now and then the instructor shows us a move or two, tonight in class we learned this:



1 comment:

  1. lol, my SIL teaches all kinds of dance and does pole parties as well as lap and strip. it is quite the workout and your hubby will thank you one day ;)

    ReplyDelete