Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh I forgot to tell you...

Remember my car that hates me? Well it was euthanized a couple weeks ago. I got rear ended getting off the freeway by a little Mazda pick up truck on my way to work on a Wednesday. I decided I am not a fan of the following things due to this incident:

Lavender Mazdas
Balding men in their 30s living in Pleasant Grove
Whiplash
Being gawked at by freeway commuters
Breezy weather whilst in temple night fancy clothes
Hearing my car die
Talking to USAA
Navigating KSLs car classifieds
Not having a car
I think I left a disc in the CD player

Only two nice things have happened, the tow truck man was the sweetest and he wrapped me up in his big, most likely very dirty coat and I got a free rental car for a week that had XM radio so I jammed to Pop2K a lot (all the hits from 2000-2009, so basically the best ever). 

No comments:

Post a Comment