Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So this is what it's like to see...

My whole life I have guessed my way through eye exams. You would think the slight upturn of  my voice would tell the proctor of the exam that " F?" should not allow a declaration of 20/20 vision. 
About a month or so ago I noticed I couldn't read the info board at the end of my field of cubicles. I thought, its pretty far, plus it's a tv screen so the glow adds to the fuzziness. I asked just about everyone over the course of the next few business days to test my vision. And, nope couldn't read any of it. 
So finally I got a REAL eye exam where I didn't lie my way through it. 
Damn the eye puff machine. 
But:
{ My Clark Kent look }

I now own corrective lenses. I picked them up tonight. I've worn them for two hours and have a huge headache. 
I feel like I'm playing dress up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment