Monday, May 23, 2011

10987654321

I stole this from my friend Jessica (yeah i read your blog)
10 things in 2011
1. NYC
2. Move from Provo
3. Curate (with minor help) an exhibit
4. Actual fill a whole journal
5. Go out of town once a month (only missed February thus far)
6. Exercise- You heard right
7. Which includes buying a bike, and then riding it
8. If I hold out for the rest of the year, I'll be the oldest Bruce to be single
9. Have my shoe collection reach an even 100 
(not including sandals to make it more of a challenge)
10. Make Monica eat, and enjoy, ethnic food. That makes it double prizes.
9 things I enjoy
I. Chicken nuggets
II. Lightening
III. Bumping in my car
IV. Spinny chairs
V. Chocolate covered, cinnamon dusted, hazelnuts
VI. Good hugs, not bad ones
VII. Dancing
VIII. Footwear
IX. Sincere compliments
8 things I do everyday
a. Sleep in just too late
b. Stand on my cubicle desk
c. Wish I had a personal chef
d. Almost always crawl into Monica's bed
e. Check facebook  every ten minutes
f. Say things that unintentionally turn out to be funny, 
then be really proud of myself
g. Daydream
h. Personal sound effects
7 tv shows I like
!. Grey's
@. Bones
#. GG
$. Criminal Minds
%. Psych
^. 30 Rock
&. Gilmore Girls
6 things that always win my heart
one. Remembering insignificant details
two. Wit
three. Sense of adventure
four. Intellect
five. Allowance of Grey's obsession
six. Food
5 favorite things
Movie:Charade
Song: I Will
Book: I read other peoples' favorites
Food: Mexican deliciousness
Season: Fall
4 smells I enjoy:
z. Cinnamon anything
y. Burberry Brit
x. Almond Extract
w. Laundry
3 places I want to go
1. Greece
2. India
3. Thailand
2 favorite holidays
Bastille Day
 jk I just said the to sound pretentious, really:
i. Christmas
ii. the 4th
1 person I'd marry on the spot
---Carey Grant, age 30---

No comments:

Post a Comment