Saturday, March 31, 2012

St Pattys Day

On St Patricks Day I enjoyed a nice morning and afternoon by myself. I did some light shopping, saw a dollar movie, got hit on my a man with his daughter.
Then that evening I babysat my brother's kids.
As soon as their parents left, we had ourselves an Irish shindig:
first they got dressed up

green hair mascara, red Irishman mustaches

and headband for Zoey.

Then there was a gold treasure hunt

there are only so many places to hind gold coins in one room

all the while E.T. was on, he's a little green man.

Isaac's findings

precious gold, which actually turned out to be gum and not chocolate like I thought.

Then we made green clover rice krispie treats

Braxton looked it up on pinterest all by himself

I sprayed their hands with Pam so they wouldn't get sticky, they thought I was crazy.

Delish!

Then the kids went to bed and I had to entertain myself. 



1 comment: