Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am a big fan of weddings.

I love em. They make me happy. I've been to two this month. Both spectacular. 
One was a fiesta, and we got down:
{here's a shot of the dance floor, there are none of me dancing because I was dancing and not taking pictures}
K so this is BFF Monica's little sister's wedding. And her family is Mexican, shocker! Any way down south a wedding is a party . So after all the food eaten, the tables were shoved aside, and just after the dance pictured above ended, we was bumping all night long! And by we I mean, Monica's family, all the children and me. All the white folks from Utah just sat there and watched us. Fantastico!

{the happy couple. Dylan and Andrea}
It was super fun and I'm so happy for these guys. Time to make adorable halfsies babies. 
The second I went to tonight so I have no pictures of the actual wedding. But:
{ David and Kristi}
It was my work BFF Jolene's twin sister's wedding. 
got that?

{ it was here, in a giant gorgeous room}
So put fancy east coast couple with fancy pretty venue and you get a spectacular wedding. It started with a delicious sit down dinner (with a seating chart) and ended with a firework show that we watched from the balcony. When the couple had their first dance, not gonna lie I teared up a bit. 
It was really beautiful. 

I would love to plan weddings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment