Friday, October 26, 2012

My third best friend

Since June 2012:
Veronica Mars
because I needed a high school flashback
Dawson's Creek
because I needed Pacey Witter. 
Fringe
 because I needed Pacey Witter grown-up.
The OC
because I never finished the series. 
The Big Bang Theory
because I needed the back story to all the reruns on TBS.
Battlestar Galactica
because I was convinced it would change my life, and I'm a nerd.
Freaks and Geeks
 because I'm trying to be culturally well rounded, in the 90s.

This list is proof that I have a problem. I'm a member of TA. Television Anonymous. Although not so anonymous anymore. And it's not actually a real thing. But, I still have an addiction. 

Or maybe I just really enjoy television and getting my $7.99 a month worth of Netflix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment