Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lately...

...I have been watching a lot of ANTM. And as one does watch a lot of ANTM,  one practices model poses in the mirror. Don't worry guys, I know they aren't great and therefore will not be pursuing a new career path (but if another Short season goes down maybe.....). 
My favorite episode is always, what they have now coined, the Tyover episode, where everyone gets a new look. I would love that. I have, once before, gone to a hairdresser and said do whatever you think would look best. I came out with a fun new A line. 
Anyways, today I was inspired for a temp Tyover:

This morning it was bigger and curlier, but I was going for huge fro like hair. I always thought it would be fun to have giant unruly curls. But not forever, I'm very fond of my manageable hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment